A : IRPC is a producer of integrated petrochemical products. Its complex consists of an upstream, an oil refinery unit and a downstream petrochemical production. The company's oil refinery unit has the total capacity of 215,000 barrels per day, accounting for 21% of the country's total refining capacity. The IRPC's production complex is located in an industrial estate managed by the company in Rayong. The estate provides necessary infrastructures that are used to support the production including a deep-sea port, oil storage tanks and a power plant. The Company and its subsidiary’s business consist of following;
- Petroleum Business : IRPC’s petroleum products include;
- Refined oil which comprises of gasoline, high-speed diesel, LPG.
- Lube base oil used as a main raw material in the production of various grades of lubricants.
- Naphtha is the light petroleum products, used as feedstock for petrochemical plants.
- Long residue or ATB which is heavy oil used as a main raw material in the production of lube base oil.
- Asphalt, the heaviest petroleum products used for road construction.
- Petrochemical Business : IRPC’s petrochemical products include;
- Olefins, including ethylene, propylene and butadiene which are raw materials.
- Aromatics, consisting of benzene, toluene and xylene whereby benzene is the raw material for intermediate petrochemical plants and toluene and xylene are sold externally.
- Polymers, comprising HDPE, PP, ABS/SAN, PS and EPS are sold as raw materials to plastic conveters.
- Polyols, consisting of polyester and polyether polyols, which are used as raw materials of manufacturing polyurethane, which is then processed to become such products as foam used for furniture and for furniture and for heat transfer insulation in the construction industry.
- Port Business :IRPC’s port is located in the same area as its refinery, in the province of Rayong whereby it provides a number of facilities and dock services for clients, including tug-boats, piloting services, lighters, fresh water and fuel, weigh scales, container yards, warehouses, and machines and equipment for transshipment of goods.
- IRPC Asset Management Business :IRPC asset management business manages empty plots in Rayong and other provinces. With a total area of about 10,000 rais, the plot will be developed into an industrial estate or an industrial zone to support IRPC’s core businesses as well as PTT and outside industries. This business focuses its operations on being friendly to communities and environment.
A : IRPC's policy is to pay dividend of at least 25 percent of the Company's net profit after taxes and all reserves as stipulated in the Company's Articles of Association. However, actual payments will be depending on the Company's investment plan and other necessities as the Board of Director consider appropriate.
- Closing price at the end of period
A : The GDP strategy:The GDP strategy aims for sustainable growth competitive with world-class corporations:
G - for Power of Growth meaning investment expansion through cooperation with business partners, product development and innovation-driven mutual profitability;
D - for Power of Digital meaning operating process transformation to become more modern and cope with digital changes
P - for Power of People meaning work agility, new management talents and nurturing of organizational core values to correspond to the growth of IRPC through the enlargement of work potential and work and management efficiency.
A : EVEREST Forever (E4E) Project:This project extends the successes of the Everest Project, designed to improve efficiency, forge incremental profits from operations, strengthen the organization health and maintain competitiveness in area of operations, integrated supply chain, commercial, procurement, HR, and corporate areas
A : Pim-L:This is special-grade Acetylene Black, developed by IRPC in collaboration with the National Science, Technology and Development Agency (NSTDA). It is used as a carbon conductive additive specifically for Li-ion battery.
A : Natural Color Compound:This polymer has a mixture of natural extract colors in place of synthetic colors, such as green from spinach, brown from caramel, and yellow from turmeric to reduce problems from toxic and heavy-metal residues and provide long-lasting natural looks.
A : Chlorine Resistance Pipe:This polymer with a chlorine-resistant property, is used to produce high-pressure tap water pipes. Its property increases the longevity of pipes, reduces maintenance costs, and ensure no contaminant from erosion.